Probably since fifth grade, I’ve wanted to dye my hair in some way, shape, or form.
It’s never been like “MAN I WANT TO DYE MY WHOLE HEAD ORANGE” or anything, (actually I’m pretty scared of doing something that drastic…) first it was the tips and now I have this weird thing where I want to dye these two sections of my hair near the front of my face?
It’s kinda hard to describe but in my head it looks really cool.
Shit what do I even wear to this concert this is a travesty.
This means I get to go down to Pittsburgh again… Yes…
There must have been moments even that afternoon when Daisy tumbled short of his dreams—not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion. It had gone beyond her, beyond everything. He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.
I’m going to see Fall Out Boy tomorrow in Pittsburgh, I’m pumped.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Savanna/Pan on the Internet.
- Eye Color: Blue.
- Hair Style/Color: Around shoulder length brown hair that I NEED TO CUT SO BAD… I also want to dye part of it orange whoops-
- Height: 5’0”
- Clothing style: I wear monochromatic/dichromatic stuff constantly also blue and orange there you go.
- Best physical feature: PEOPLE LIKE MY HAIR I HATE IT? Or eyes I guess.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: The concept of eternity, spiders.
- Your guilty pleasure: Popular stuff on Top 40 stations (well… some of it), America’s Next Top Model, Project Runway.
- Ambitions for the future: I JUST WANNA BE HAPPY so probably an artist of some sort I dunno.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: I don’t want to get up why can’t I get up at like nine or something. ALTERNATIVELY, why did I just have a sex dream about that person really.
- What you think about most: OCs primarily William he is my son.
- What you think about before bed: OCs or people I know or my problems or weird stuff that doesn’t make sense depending on how tired I am.
- You think your best quality is: I’m observant apparently-
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Single I don’t even go on dates and I know this.
- To be loved or respected: Is this really a question it sucks either way so both.
- Beauty or brains: Brains I guess but there’s a line with that.
- Dogs or cats: Cats (unless they’re small dogs).
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: If you don’t lie you’re lyiNG THUS YOU LIE.
- Believe in yourself: HAHAHA NO.
- Believe in love: Yes.
- Want someone: ………….yes………
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Yes.
- Done drugs: No.
- Changed who you were to fit in: I’ve kind of acted differently but never “changed” myself and it never lasted long because I realized fitting in was bullshit.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Orange.
- Favorite animal: Penguins.
- Favorite movie: Oh shit I can never answer this stuff PROBABLY FORREST GUMP RIGHT NOW.
- Favorite game: Skyrim.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: February 15th, 2014
- How old will you be: 18
- Age you lost your virginity: hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA-
- Does age matter: What.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: Sarcastic.
- Best eye color: BLOO-
- Best hair color: Oh no I love all hair probably brown or red.
- Best thing to do with a partner: Eat food and watch terrible movies.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: everything and nothing.
- I feel: really awake but also tired this is weird why do I have to go to school.
- I hide: my art.
- I miss: that night we ate crabs I really want crabs mmm-
- I wish: there weren’t these annoying-ass ads on Spotify can’t you see I’m trying to listen to music from middle school.